PR Daily recently posted a link to Business Blogs recent post, How to Boost Your Creativity. As I have reached the middle of the semester and my first blog, sometimes I find myself searching for new things to write about. This blog stresses the point that everyone is creative, and how important creativity is in business and PR professions. Being creative can also set someone apart from other employees or interviewees. Here are the tips posted:
- Let it happen.
- Carry a notebook. Buy small notebook for jotting down things that spark your interest or you think might be useful.
- Do something different each day. Small things or little things. Reroute your nightly walk, or try out a new restaurant.
- Mix with different people.
- Read or watch something different.
- Look at nature.
- Just try something different.